Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 77541
We are looking for Boilermakers for a 1-3wk project in Freeport, TX starting 10/1/18.
* Pay is $33/hr (zero per diem) & Work week is 7x12
** LOTS of OT
Must have 4+ yearsí experience as a Boilermaker Helper, Boilermaker Ironworker or comparable position with Experience.
* Read blueprints and specs
* Fabricate equipment according to blueprints or instructions from supervisors.
* Hoist equipment and tools into location via bull rigging or crane.
* Cut, bend, and weld iron/steel pieces, using metal shears, torches, and welding equipment.
* Ability to read, understand IFC drawings.
* Ability to make hang list, read details off drawings, read all notes on drawings before erection, * locate and understand ECNís and holds on drawings.
* Knowledge of all types of safe rigging practices (chokers, slings, ect.)
* Knowledge of Torque and Values
* Basic knowledge of welding (machine set up, Mig, stick, gas, ect)
* Knowledge of cutting torch, set up, dangers, usage, cleaning, types of tips and when to use the different types of tips
**Must have current TWIC, valid DL, and be able to pass background and hair follicle tests.
Send resumes to Spencer at email@example.com
279 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.