Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Goose Creek
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Jacobs Global Field Services is a premier provider of construction, maintenance and capital project solutions. With an ever expanding workforce of both direct hire craft and professional staff, Jacobs Global Field Services provides support to clients in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, consumer products, pulp and paper, automotive, mining and metals business lines across multiple markets.
* Must be willing to work OT/ and weekends if needed
* Some Electrical experience is a plus
NO PER DIEM IS OFFERED
Explain instructions and documentation to plan work activities. Helps coordinate movement of materials and equipment to work locations and sets up work site. Completes and reviews records, maintains tools and equipment, and performs various clean-up activities.
* Read loop sheets, P&ID?s, and blueprints
* Work to disassemble and remove instruments and then reinstall
* Perform tube bending; tube bending in groups; install instrument stands, instrument air headers, instruments, tube tray; screw pipe; decotrace; steam tracking
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
* Minimum 4 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience
* Physical Requirements:
- Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you?ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Salary: Up to US$24.01 per hour + NO PER DIEM
114 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.