Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Commerce City
Country: United States
Jacobs Global Field Services is a premier provider of construction, maintenance and capital project solutions. With an ever expanding workforce of both direct hire craft and professional staff, Jacobs Global Field Services provides support to clients in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, consumer products, pulp and paper, automotive, mining and metals business lines across multiple markets.
* $100 per diem per days worked
* Lie out, position, align, and fit together fabricated parts.
* Read and interpret blueprints, ISO?s, filed installations, material takeoffs, field sketches, and understand specifications
* Fabricate and install screw pipe, socket weld pipe, stainless tubing, carbon steel weld pipe, stainless steel weld pipe
* Miter and fabricate all pipe
* Installs valves, underground pipe, pipe hangers and supports
* Steam and heat tracing
* Use beveling machine
* Basic plumbing repair
* Minor valve maintenance and repair
* Test piping systems
* Oxygen and acetylene cutting
* Basic rigging
* Operation of pneumatic and electric tools
* Leak test tubing systems
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
* $30.60 hr/$100 a day per diem for days worked
* Minimum 4 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience
* Physical Requirements:
- Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Salary: Up to US$31.00 per hour + $100 per diem per days worked
193 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.