Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
MEP COORDINATOR SOUGHT BY ENR TOP 400 CONTRACTOR; perform Building Construction project from home base in Indianapolis.
Best match is professional with 5 – 10 years’ construction experience in the MEP trades, design industry, or Field construction with hands on experience.
Requires project experience includes construction of hospital, university, data centers, hi-tech facilities, corporate office buildings, commercial and institutional projects, plus:
• Related Bachelor's a plus, but not required
• Minimum of 5 – 10 years relevant work experience, depending on relevance
• OSHA 30 Hour Certification preferred
• Microsoft Windows - intermediate to advanced knowledge
• Microsoft Excel - advanced knowledge
• Microsoft Word and PowerPoint - intermediate knowledge
• Primavera P6 Scheduling software - intermediate knowledge
• Viewpoint - intermediate knowledge
• Bluebeam - intermediate knowledge
For a full description of the MEPC position and the requirements, visit the EPC Recruiters’ website at: http://www.epcrecruiters.com/MechIndustJobs.html
Fully benefits, Salary Range: $70K - $90K. Paid Relocation; Per Diems when on jobsites outside of daily driving distance; mileage paid for projects within driving distance.
Apply at: email@example.com
10 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.