BHI is currently looking for a Product Introduction Technician toprovide direct technical support to diagnose faults, assesses failures. Test, troubleshoot and repair as required including parts replacement.
Provide input for potential design enhancements that can be developed to improve reliability.
Set up and conduct Engineering and Qualification tests. Review data and provide post-test reports
This position includes participating in the related function of pilot car and commissioning testing and warranty support.
1. Diagnoses the cause of electrical or mechanical malfunction. Perform the repair and test. Provide completed work order documentation.
2. Uploading software and downloading logs from network equipment's
3. Interface with Systems Engineering as part of a team to address technical issues that arise.
4. Work with the Customer, vendors, and internal engineering resources to identify root cause(s) of safety, reliability and operational concerns and issues
5. Assist with testing and implementing modifications designed to address technical issues and reliability improvements
Must be available for day, evening and overnight shifts
Education required: HS Graduate & Technical School diploma
Number of years of experience required: 5 years experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
Technical skills (if required): Ability to upload software and download logs from network equipment's; Electrical skills & Mechanical skills,
Language ability: Fluent English speaking and ability to communicate complex technical concepts in layman's terms.