Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 16157
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 8185020374
Pipefitters needed for position with private company in Wampum, PA. Great opportunity with benefits and employee perks!
• Shifts will be days (Monday thru Saturday)
• Work is will be (5-6) 10-hour shifts (approximately 50-60 hours per week)
• Pay is $25+ per hour and based upon experience and the results of an interview
• $100/day per diem applies for candidates who live 50+ miles from job site
• This is a 3+ month contract expected to last through the end of 2018
Pipefitter Job Description:
• Must have 3+ years of commercial and/or industrial pipefitting experience
• Install stainless steel screw pipe and schedule 80 PVC for new commercial construction
• Layout, fit, and assemble according to blueprints and specified drawings
• Perform housekeeping and miscellaneous tasks as assigned by Foreman
Requirements for Pipefitters:
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of pipefitting experience
• Must have experience working on new construction projects
• Must have experience working with schedule 80 PVC and stainless pipe
• Must be able to interpret and work off blueprints
• Must be reliable and willing to work extended hours
• Must have pipefitting trade tools
• Must have PPE (steel toe boots, muck boots, hard hat, gloves, safety glasses, etc.)
• Must be able to perform job duties that require standing, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling, twisting upper body, carrying and lifting 50 lbs. unassisted
Additional Requirements for Pipefitters:
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
• Must have reliable transportation to the job site
• Applicants will be subject to pre-employment drug screen
Please respond with your updated resume today. You can also apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com (apply to Los Angeles, CA Tradesmen branch; use zip code 91203) or email your updated resume to email@example.com. Feel free to call or text (818) 502-0374 as well.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
180 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.