Country: United States
FOREMAN BRIDGE CARPENTER
NOT PER DIEM - NOT PER DIEM - NOT PER DIEM - NOT PER DIEM
i+iconSOUTHEAST, a diversified infrastructure contractor, specializing in marine, bridge and theme park construction, is seeking candidates who want to work in the construction industry.
Our team of experienced professionals demonstrate an unparalleled commitment to safety, quality and service on all of our projects. We excel on projects with tight schedules and difficult working conditions. Our innovative solutions and customer focused approach provide our clients with unmatched value and quality.
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K Plan, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
• Studies blueprints, sketches, or building plans for information pertaining to type of material required, such as lumber or fiberboard, and dimensions of structure or fixture to be fabricated.
• Selects specified type of lumber or other materials.
• Identifies tie off and access points, installing ladders to meet safety requirements, tying off 100% of the time
• Prepares layout.
• Maintains a clean work area free of tripping hazards and helps others to do the same daily
• Marks cutting and assembly lines on materials
• Shapes materials to prescribed measurements
• Assembles cut and shaped materials and fastens them together with nails, dowel pins, or glue
• Verifies trueness of structure with plumb bob and carpenter's level.
• Erects framework for structures and lays subflooring.
• Covers subfloor with building paper to keep out moisture and lays hardwood, parquet, and wood-strip-block floors by nailing floors to subfloor or cementing them to mastic or asphalt base.
• Constructs forms and chutes for pouring concrete.
• Erects scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground level.
• Welds metal parts to steel structural members.
• Five years of experience required
• Individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
• Able to work well in a team environment
• Can take and apply direction from supervisor
• Workers must provide their own safety footwear
• Workers must have reliable transportation, or be able to access jobsites in any location of the city
i+iconSOUTHEAST is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of and will not be discriminated against on the basis of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, gender, genetics, creed, veterans' status or sexual orientation.
11 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.