Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Kiewit is looking for a Project Quality Manager that will help grow our team in Lenexa. This role will start in Lenexa for the first 4 to 6 months and then will be assigned a project location.
• A thorough knowledge and understanding of Quality Management Systems (QMS), the power market, and the EPC contractual model (typical scopes, schedules, and contractual requirements) in order to develop and implement the project-specific quality program
• ASQ Certified Manager of Quality / Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) certification required
• Additional certifications from AWS, ACI, ASNT, ASQ, NACE, etc. are advantageous
• Ability to freely access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environments
• Ability to relocate to project locations as required
54 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.