Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
We are currently seeking several wind turbine electricians for an ongoing Wind Turbine project
• Ability to climb stairs and ladders 100-300 feet in height wearing all required safety equipment.
• Ability to lift, push, pull, carry items up to 50 lbs in weight.
• Ability to stand, stoop, kneel, and bend for prolonged periods of time.
• Comfort working in confined spaces and at heights.
• Able to work in demanding physical and inclement weather conditions.
• Comfort working remotely in a Turbine as part of a team with limited supervisory interaction
• Follows defined instructions and installation schedules, executing plans as directed and performs according to reasonably detailed written and verbal instructions.
• This role requires travel, working overtime, including working a flexible and variable work schedule as needed to meet business objectives
Competitive pay and per-diem available.
For immediate consideration send resume to Evan@eliteforcestaffing.com or text (804)638-1999
159 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.