Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Newport News
Country: United States
System One is looking for a mechanical/piping experienced manufacturing engineer for a position in Newport News, VA. This position starts as a 3-6 month contract but could become perm based on performance.
Skills : Job Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline, preferably Mechanical Engineering
• Experience in mechanical engineering design and development
• Knowledge of engineering materials and processes
• Experience with structural and thermal management design
• Proficient in a 3D CAD solid modeling software package (SolidWorks preferred)
• Proficient in tolerance analysis and application of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing principles
• Develop detailed hardware requirements based on product theory, system level requirements and customer requirements
• Complete designs that meet documented hardware requirements
• Create test procedures to support the testing of products to industry and government standards
• Review hardware defects and identify systemic root causes and process improvement
Bachelors degree in engineering (manufacturing or mechanical)
14 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.