Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: La Porte
Country: United States
Jacobs Global Field Services is a premier provider of construction, maintenance and capital project solutions. With an ever expanding workforce of both direct hire craft and professional staff, Jacobs Global Field Services provides support to clients in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, consumer products, pulp and paper, automotive, mining and metals business lines across multiple markets.
* Responsible for executing helper duties to assist assigned crew.
* Read blueprints and specification to determine the scope of work: location, quantities, and sizes of material required
* Identify all tools required for tasks and identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks
* Use basic tools and care of the tools
* Use of hand electric power tools and pneumatic tools and care for these tools
* Assist mechanics in assembly and work performance; demolition; cleaning; removing debris; housekeeping
* Building and ground maintenance; handling trash; and assisting in maintenance and construction
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
* Entry Level
* Industrial construction/maintenance industry experience preferred
* Knowledge of applicable safety rules and of fire protection
* Basic knowledge of material nomenclature
Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you?ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Salary: Up to US$23.00 per hour
97 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.