Commercial Journeyman Electricians (6534176)
Posted by: Aerotek on October 18, 2018 at 03:40:01.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 80045
Hiring electricians for a company that makes every employee feel like a valued team member and is known on sites for professionalism and attitude.
- Hiring Licensed Journeyman electricians for a commercial projects in CO..
- Electricians will be pulling wire, installing conduit, installing lighting fixtures etc.
- Project are commercial new construction.
- Electricians will be assigned to a crew either installing pipe, pulling cable or hanging light fixtures.
- Must live in CO.
- Must have commercial construction experience
- Must have hours tracked with DORA
- Reliable car to get to site
- Depending on level and experience
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Weekly pay
Call Kasey immediately if interested at 303-224-4483.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
139 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.