Environmental Permitting Construction Coordinator - NEEJP00006460 (320990)
Posted by: BHI Energy <email@example.com> on December 06, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: West Palm Beach
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 33403
The Environmental Permitting Construction Compliance Coordinator will support capital construction projects; ensuring compliance that environmental permitting/regulations/requirements are being met and its onsite contractors by following the current Environmental Construction Compliance Program processes.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ensuring all requirements outlined in all approved plans, permits and Federal, State, and local regulations are being met and/or followed, and that the responsible person(s) are identified to ensure environmental compliance of the various parties involved with the successful and timely completion of project • Identify additional environmental certifications, permits, or authorizations needed during initial construction, and coordinate with the project's onsite management to facilitate obtaining those items
• Create a compliance matrix and provide environmental training at the start of construction, and as needed during construction • Perform regular site visits and inspections of the construction sites. Provide a report to the project team, noting good practices/areas for improvement, and any non-compliance items with a recommendation for corrective action • Participate in the turnover to Ops process at the end of construction, and ensure that all environmental documents are stored appropriately • Communicate updates and information to E&C management as needed • Be available for additional environmental support as needed Required Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in related field (Environmental Science or Engineering), Master's preferred • Basic knowledge of environmental regulations and laws • Analysis, problem solving, and professional skills
• Strong oral and written communications skills, integrity, and compliance
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel • GIS skills a plus
280 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.