Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 16157
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 8185020374
NCCCO Crane Operators needed for position with private company in Wampum, PA. Great opportunity with benefits and employee perks!
• Shifts will be days (Monday thru Friday/Saturday)
• Work is will be (5-6) 10-hour shifts (approximately 50-60 hours per week)
• Pay is $35+ per hour and based upon experience and the results of an interview
• $100/day per diem applies for candidates who live 50+ miles from job site
• This is a 3+ month contract expected to last through the end of 2018
NCCCO Crane Operator Job Description:
• Perform crane operator duties related to construction of new water treatment plant
• Operate pile driver to drive poles for foundation support
• Excavate ground using clam bucket
• Lift various loads using Terex HC 80 lattice boom crawler crane
Requirements for NCCCO Crane Operators:
• Must be able to provide crane license and/or NCCCO certification and be willing to apply for PA Crane Operator license
• Must have a minimum 3 years of crane operator experience on LBC (hydraulic)
• Must have verifiable experience operating pile driver, lattice boom crawler crane, and clam bucket attachment
Additional Requirements for NCCCO Crane Operators:
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
• Must have reliable transportation to work site
• Applicants will be subject to pre-employment drug screen
• Applicants may be subject to background check
• Applicants may be subject to Motor Vehicle Report
Please respond with your updated resume today. You can apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com or email your updated resume to email@example.com. Feel free to call or text (321) 285-2140 as well.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
78 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.