Pipe Layer- Boston, Winchester, Littleton, MA
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Earn up to $750.00 in a Signing Bonus.
A Pipe Layer for a Heavy Highway Contractor working in and around City and State-owned roadways.
• Must understand and comply with all Company safety policies and procedures
• Must be able to communicate with equipment operators
• Must be able to dig trenches to locate utilities using hand or trenching tools
• Must be able to handle, fit/cut and install drainage, sewer, water and associated appurtenances
• Must be able to fine grading trench bottoms to correct elevation, manual placement and compaction of pipe bedding
• Construction of sewer or drain manholes which includes finishing of poured in place concrete inverts
• Setting up pipe laser, layout of pipe routes following written instructions with Supervisors
• Perform incidental work items and duties of other crafts
• Must have 2-5 years Heavy/Civil Construction experience
• Ability to bend, push, pull, stoop and/or twist
• Must be able to follow verbal instructions
• Must be able to perform strenuous work in varying weather conditions
• Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
• Team player and with strong interpersonal and verbal skills
• Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Dedicated and hard working
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
• 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
• Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
• Life/Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Voluntary Benefits
• Health Care Advocate
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Team Member Referral Program
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.