Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 37040
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 8185020374
Journeymen Plumbers needed for temp-to-hire position with established Mechanical Contractor in Clarksville, TN. Great opportunity with benefits, employee perks, and potential for long-term career!
• Shifts will be 8-hour days (Monday through Friday)
• Work will be 40 hours per week; OT is possible but not guaranteed
• Pay is based upon experience; please submit requested rate with resume
• $70/day per diem applies to any candidates that live 50+ miles from the job site
• This is a temp-to-hire position; seeking candidates looking for long-term work
Journeyman Plumber Job Description:
• Plan, construct, install, and repair all phases of potable water, sanitary water and water, natural gas and storm drainage systems in accordance with Local and State plumbing and building codes
• Install all plumbing systems and supports using approved job drawings and manufacturer's instructions
• Install lavatories, toilets, urinals, drinking fountains, and cafeteria plumbing fixtures
• Install storm drainage systems, sanitary sewer systems, and potable water systems
• Inspect structures to identify obstructions to be avoided and practice on the job safety
• Comply with federal, state, and local building and plumbing codes
• Maintain safe and clean working environment and keep all plumbing tools/equipment operational by following established procedures and manufacturer's instructions
Requirements for Journeymen Plumbers:
• Must have 4+ years of experience as a plumber working on commercial projects
• OSHA 10 certification is required; OSHA 30 certification preferred
• Plumber's license preferred but not required
• Must be able to read, interpret, and work off blueprints, design drawings, and manufacturer's specifications
• Must be able to install PVC, ABC, no-hub, service weight, copper sweat, copper pro press systems, PEX pipe, and victaulic piping systems
• Must have experience testing plumbing systems and be able to identify leaks
• Must be knowledgeable regarding basic safety, ADA Requirements, as well as state and local building and plumbing codes (including area plumbing codes)
• Must be able to operate plumbing equipment and specific trade tools
• Must be able to test all plumbing systems per job specifications
• Must have own plumbing trade tools (client will provide power tools)
• Must be able and willing to follow written and verbal job-site instructions
• Must be able to perform job duties that require standing, crouching, twisting upper body, working at heights, and lifting up to 50 lbs. unassisted
Additional Requirements for Journeymen Plumbers:
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
• Must have reliable transportation to the job site
• Applicants will be subject to pre-employment drug screen
• Applicants will be subject to background check upon offer of employment
• Applicants will be subject to medical questionnaire
Please respond with your updated resume today. You can also apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com or email your updated resume to email@example.com. Feel free to call or text (818) 502-0374 as well.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
209 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.