Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 46250-4204
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 3175676623
An electrical design & build company in Indiana is seeking 3 traveling Journeymen Electricians to start this Monday, November 12th.
These electricians will travel the country working on new builds, disaster relief, and various industrial projects. Applicants must be interested in traveling across all 50 states, and must be comfortable being away from home for weeks at a time.
- Hook up temporary power from industrial generators to assess electrical damage
- Repair damages by running conduit, pulling electrical wire, hooking up electrical outlets, installing switches, and troubleshooting lighting and circuit boxes
- Perform electrical tasks independently or in a team per project needs
- 5+ years of commercial or industrial electrical experience
- Ability to travel
- Ability to provide own tools
- Strong dependability on the job and while traveling
- Strong sense of urgency on the job
- $22-30/hour, depending on experience
- 60-85 hours per week, with 1.5x pay for overtime
- $120/day per day worked
- Hourly wage for hours driven to site
This opportunity will have consistent work and the opportunity for a long-term career. Projects start this Monday! Call today to apply.
304 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.