Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Baton Rouge
Country: United States
Jacobs Global Field Services is a premier provider of construction, maintenance and capital project solutions. With an ever expanding workforce of both direct hire craft and professional staff, Jacobs Global Field Services provides support to clients in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, consumer products, pulp and paper, automotive, mining and metals business lines across multiple markets.
Construct, erect and repair buildings and other structures made of wood, steel and other materials. Build concrete forms, scaffolding, bridges, trestles, tunnels, shelters, towers and other structures.
* Ability to build forms and set forms
* Read blueprints; advanced layout; use of simon forms; layout of anchor bolts
* Use level (instrument); use transit; tie rebar
* Finish carpentry work; read tape/ruler, set screeds; material takeoff from drawings
* Install batter boards
* Operation of pneumatic and electrical power
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
* Minimum 4 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience
* NCEER Certified (written or performance verified)
* Physical Requirements:
- Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you?ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Salary: Up to US$28.50 per hour + NO PER DIEM
164 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.