Traveling Journeyman Electricians - Immediate Hire! (6568761)
Posted by: Aerotek on November 16, 2018 at 03:40:01.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 46207
An electrical design & build company in Indiana is seeking 3 traveling Journeymen Electricians to start this Monday, November 12th.
These electricians will travel the country working on new builds, disaster relief, and various industrial projects. Applicants must be interested in traveling across all 50 states, and must be comfortable being away from home for weeks at a time.
- Hook up temporary power from industrial generators to assess electrical damage
- Repair damages by running conduit, pulling electrical wire, hooking up electrical outlets, installing switches, and troubleshooting lighting and circuit boxes
- Perform electrical tasks independently or in a team per project needs
- 5+ years of commercial or industrial electrical experience
- Ability to travel
- Ability to provide own tools
- Strong dependability on the job and while traveling
- Strong sense of urgency on the job
- $22-30/hour, depending on experience
- 60-85 hours per week, with 1.5x pay for overtime
- $120/day per day worked
- Hourly wage for hours driven to site
This opportunity will have consistent work and the opportunity for a long-term career. Projects start this Monday! Call today to apply.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
324 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.