Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Immediate Need for Automation Engineer
Job Location: Mingo Junction Ohio
Per Diem: $100/day
• Configure, program, test and troubleshoot PLC based control systems and associated components;
• Configure, program, test and troubleshoot User Interface (UI) software for PLC based control systems;
• Configuration of data collection system and MES integration;
• Electrical design, testing, and commissioning of control systems, control panels, and associated equipment;
• Documentation of PLC architecture and unit testing results;
• Management of bug tracking and feature requests;
• Support, update, and troubleshoot existing systems in production;
• Specify system components and suppliers;
• Participate in design reviews;
• Support for systems installation and commissioning.
• Other duties as assigned by Manager
• Degree in Electronics or Technical Engineering or similar
• Experience in industry (1-3years)
• Knowledge in SAP PCO and MII preferred.
• PLC program design and development components required.
• Industrial automation industry experience preferred.
• Electrical troubleshooting in a high-volume automated manufacturing environment.
Must pass background check and drug test
Please submit resume
165 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.