[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 509507
Posted By: Candela Systems Corporation
Posted On: 2018-12-18 00:04:02
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org; HRAssistant@candelasystems.com
Subject: [Electrician] [$$$] [Lighting Retrofit Technician] 6 Months of Projects NY State
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
State: New York
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 10532
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 9142239256
Are you looking for steady work? Want to be in charge of how much you & your team earns in a day? Do you like to travel? Then this project is for you!
* Work: Retail Lighting Retrofit (Interior)
* Location: Throughout NY State
* Starts 1/7/19, wrapping up mid-July 2019
* Shift: 10p - 8a, working 10/10's
* Compensation: By the piece with per diem
*NOTE: Upon completion, FT employment may be an option.
* 3-5 years’ electrical experience
* 1-3 years’ lighting retrofit experience
* OSHA 10, 30 preferred
* CALT, CSLT preferred
* Valid Driver’s License
* Ability to drive vans, box trucks, bucket trucks
* Ability to safely use: scissor lifts
* Own transportation
* Tools to perform
* Commitment to be on the road for the next 6 months, traveling to various projects
* Focused on Safety – fall protection training, wear PPEs (gloves, goggles, hard hat, etc.)
* Pride in delivering Quality Workmanship
* Understands Production work and successfully bring in projects on time
* Wear company uniform (black pant, black steel toe boots & black shirts)
OPPORTUNITY FOR FT EMPLOYMENT WITH OUR GROWING ELECTRICAL FIRM
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
296 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.