Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Newport News
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23607
N8566245 - STRUCTURAL ENGINEER III - NEWPORT NEWS, VA – 3 POSITIONS – 2 YEARS
***ABET Engineering degree required***
• Analyzes, researches and develops structural engineering specifications involving metals, non-metallic or composite structural materials for product design, or operation of product to include structures, mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and electronics, power plant, armament, heating and ventilating, equipment and maintenance designs.
• Analyzes damage tolerance, durability, design allowables and structural modeling.
• Specific structural engineering specialties may include dynamics and loads, stability and stress fatigue and thermal analysis.
JOB DUTIES/SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
• Hand and computer analysis of internal submarine structures
• Product manufacturing instruction review of internal submarine structures
• Working within team center to assess 3-D product model for accuracy and ensuring it meets engineering intent
• Formally documenting work performed with respect to structural analysis
• Experienced in use of CATIA, IDEAS, ProEngineer and a variety of software applications.
• 5 Years experience with Bachelors in Science
• 3 Years experience with Masters
• No experience required with PhD
7 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.