[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 511121
Posted By: Perini Management Services, Inc.
Posted On: 2019-01-06 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Project Manager - Saudi Arabia
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: Saudi Arabia
Perini Management Services Inc., a division of Tutor Perini Corporation (ranking 10th in the 2018 ENR 400 contractors list), is staffing upcoming projects for the US Department of Defense in Saudi Arabia. To that effect, PMSI is accepting resumes from qualified Project Managers.
1. Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy.
2. Initiate and maintain liaison with all project stakeholders to facilitate construction activities.
3. Monitor/control construction to ensure project is constructed on schedule and within budget; investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
4. Represent company in project meetings; assist in labor / subcontractor negotiations, strategy meetings, etc.
5. Manage financial aspects of contracts to protect company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with Client.
6. Assume additional responsibilities as directed by corporate executives.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
1. Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen
2. Must hold an engineering or architecture degree from an accredited program at a U.S. University.
3. Must have a minimum ten years of construction project management experience.
4. Must have a minimum five years of experience on U.S. DoD construction projects.
5. Must have a minimum five years of international construction project experience.
6. Project experience in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states preferred.
7. Must provide a minimum project commitment of eighteen months.
8. Must be able to apply effective management techniques to maximize employee performance.
9. Must hold a thorough understanding of corporate & industry practices, processes, standards, etc. and their impact on project activities.
10. Superior communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.) skills essential.
11. Make decisions and recommendations which can greatly impact corporate relationship with Client and profitability of projects which he manages.
12. Reports to Operations Vice President or Senior Project Manager.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
145 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.