[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 511428
Posted By: The Middlesex Corporation
Posted On: 2019-08-08 09:18:47
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Pipe Foreman
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
You can earn up to $750.00 for a SIGNING BONUS.
The Pipe Foreman will be responsible for the field planning and production of all types of pipe installation and related construction work as directed by the Superintendent.
Reports To: Superintendent
Status: Full time/Salary
• Organize and plan the work with the Superintendent
• Direct oversight responsibility of time sheets for labor and equipment, as well as daily reports complete with quantities worked
• Review, maintain, and monitor pipe crew’s productivity and goals daily
• Enforce quality control and Company safety policies on all aspects of the work
• Follows the project construction process to ensure that work is completed on time
• Conduct daily huddles, stretching exercises, and weekly Tool Box Talk with crew
• Provide job hazard analysis prior to new work activities
• Develop material handling plan with Superintendent
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a foreman supervising and installing drainage, water and sewer lines
• Must have knowledge of setting/calculating grades, capable of using pipe lasers
• Need to have the knowledge to dig with trench boxes and other earth support systems in a safe manner
• A valid driving license
• OSHA 10 certified
• Subpart P certified
• Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Self-starter with strong verbal communication skills
• Dedicated and hard working
• Strong leadership qualities
• Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
• 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
• Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
• Life/Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Voluntary Benefits
• Health Care Advocate
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Team Member Referral Program
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
43 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.