Skilled Construction Laborer
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
You can earn up to $750.00 for a SIGNING BONUS.
A Construction Laborer position includes various manual tasks associated with construction operations.
Reports to: Foreman/Superintendent
Status: Full-Time, Hourly
• Must understand and comply with all Company safety policies and procedures
• Clean or prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards
• Excavate by hand ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, or compact and level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers, or rakes
• Position, join, align, or seal structural components, such as concrete wall sections or pipes
• Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications
• Position or dismantle forms for pouring concrete, using saws, hammers, etc.
• Complete equipment reports on rack truck, compressors
• Must have knowledge and understanding of the procedures to use the tools and equipment safely and properly
• Organize and maintain tool trailers in a neat and orderly fashion
• Must have 2-5 years of Heavy/Civil Construction experience
• Must be able to follow verbal instructions
• Maintain good health status and flexibility to bend, push, pull, stoop and/or twist
• Must be able to perform strenuous work in varying weather conditions
• Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
• Team player and with strong interpersonal and verbal skills
• Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Dedicated and hard working
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
• 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
• Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
• Life/Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Voluntary Benefits
• Health Care Advocate
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Team Member Referral Program
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.