[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 512379
Posted By: PeopleReady
Posted On: 2019-01-27 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Safety Manager] Hiring for Solar Site Safety Manager
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
• Lead the Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Compliance effort on the project site in conformance with and according to the following:
o Zero unsafe behavior, zero injury values
o Zero environmental and permit non-compliance events
o Environmental, Health and Safety Plan (EHASP)
o Environmental, Health and Safety Procedures
• Provide subject matter expertise to the Construction Team with respect to EHS matters specific to the project jurisdiction and in accord with permit requirements.
• Provide leadership, training and mentoring to a staff of subordinate Safety Coordinators (if assigned based on project size)
• Ensure “on-boarding” site specific EHS training for all personnel assigned to the site
• Establish a strong team ethos between the EHS team, sub-contractor EHS representatives, consultants, community members and the construction management team
• Provide timely and accurate incident and statistical reporting as required
• Provide daily auditing by using detailed knowledge of Federal Construction Safety Standards (29 CFR 1926 and 1910), recordkeeping requirements (29 CFR 1904)
• Assist in Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) execution and maintenance.
• Be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Be able to apply typical reports, spreadsheets and documentation using Microsoft applications and other applications as may be assigned for use and trained
• Minimum level of an Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience.
• Certifications such as First Aid, CPR, AED, DAQEM Dust Monitor, EMT, CSST, VEE, Storm Water Manager, NFPA 70e, are helpful.
• A minimum of five years of Safety experience is required for this position.
• Proven ability to understand the dynamics of a large area construction project, often with multiple sub-contractors and >200 personnel on-site is required
• Experience in construction of energy (electrical generation) facilities is desired
• Proven understanding of the construction environment and the ability to lead detailed Job Hazard Assessments and provide alternative means of compliance when necessary
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
261 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.