[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 512833
Posted By: CONTECH CONTROL SERVICE
Posted On: 2019-02-10 00:04:02
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Electrician] Electrical Lineman-Digger Derick Operator
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 77520
Contech is looking for 2 qualified Digger Derick Operators for a project in Baytown/Mont Belvieu Texas Area.
**EMAIL RESUMES TO: Jamie.Still@contechnet.com
Pay is Based on Experience:
NO PER DIEM Available
• Stringing overhead wire.
• Setting poles and anchors.
• Troubleshooting problems on transmission systems.
• Proficient in all aspects of transmission line work.
• Understands dead ending and sagging operations for all conductors.
• Capable of executing hot line work on conductor systems.
• Proficient at operation of digger derrick.
• Able to obtain knowledge in bare hand work – 44KV & 100KV.
• Proficient in Pole/Tower Climbing.
• Proficient in all aspects of heavy lifting and rigging.
• Must be familiar with induced voltage.
• Understands grounding procedures.
• Capable of working at heights and/or confined spaces.
• Capable of properly installing and removing PPE and cover up.
• Must be able to climb different types of structures (wood, steel, etc.) and possess the necessary tools to do so.
• Understands how to phase out a line using phasing sticks.
• Understands proper use of phasing sticks.
• Able to identify and locate puller and tensioner setups.
• Capable of planning safe work based on a job print or work order.
• Understands how to obtain a one shot on a recloser.
• Understands minimum approach distance.
• Understands flag and tag procedures.
• Capable of performing basic bucket rescue/escape.
• Must be able to effectively conduct a pre-job or tailgate briefing.
• Must be able to safely perform a reconductoring job.
• Capable of safely installing and removing mechanical jumpers.
• Able to properly inspect rubber goods, cover and PPE.
5-year minimum of recent field experience.
Digger Derick Operator
*BASIC Rigging Certification is a MUST
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
176 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.