[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 513482
Posted By: The Middlesex Corporation
Posted On: 2019-08-19 13:50:43
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Site Safety Manager - Energy
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Earn up to $750.00 in a Signing Bonus.
The Site Safety Manager is responsible for the enforcement of the corporate Health, Safety & Environment (“HSE”) program and providing safety oversight and support to construction operations. The position requires the ability to work collaboratively with managers and supervisors to provide a safe work environment for Team Members while using independent judgment to resolve safety related issues.
• Training and Training Documentation
• Orientations as required, including customer Awareness & Expectation Onboarding.
• Formulation of Health and Safety Plans
• Hazard Identification and Risk Analysis
• Safety Audits and Compliance Assessments
• Review of Jobs Briefs and provide critical feedback to crew leaders
• Compliance with the customer Middlesex Incident Investigations and Incident Analysis program, and is TapRoot trained
• Weekly attendance and participation on the customer Safety calls
• Provide a weekly written report to the customer’s project team and contractor project team. Contractor Safety Professional reporting shall include but is not limited to the following information;
o Brief summary of all incidents reported on project with corrective actions.
o Topics of discussion and content of all safety meetings.
o Brief summary of all observations, trends in observations and corrective actions taken to improve deficiencies found during observations.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher and 3+ years of relative work experience o CSP, ASP, CHST, OHST preferred
• CUSP certification and documented 5-7 years of gas utility work experience (CUSP Green or Blue) or 20+ years of gas utility work experience and working towards obtaining CUSP certification.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills; Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required
• Strong computer skills including MS Office
• Strong working knowledge of Veriforce, ITS, NGA, FERC, ISNetworld and PHMSA
• Strong working knowledge of welder certification process/requirements
• OTC 107 – OSHA 30
• Enclosed/Confined Space
• Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
• Ability to manage a team in an efficient and effective manner
• Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Dedicated and hard working
• Strong leadership qualities
• Above average organizational skills
• Self-motivated and able to accomplish assigned tasks with minimal supervision
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
• 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
• Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
• Life/Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Voluntary Benefits
• Health Care Advocate
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Team Member Referral Program
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
57 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.