[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 515112
Posted By: The Middlesex Corporation
Posted On: 2019-08-19 13:50:43
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Earn up to $750.00 in a Signing Bonus.
A surveyor is responsible for construction layout of structures, utilities and roadways on construction projects.
• Operate survey equipment including total station, levels, GPS, and other equipment to perform project layout and construction staking
• Perform in depth research of various records pertaining to current survey projects; refer to parcel maps and other related materials
• Maintain accurate, orderly and legible field notes of survey work performed including lines, angles, distances, benchmarks and mathematical calculations; operate a computer and peripheral equipment including a plotter to compile survey notes and create drawings
• Undertake detailed preliminary, topographic, construction, property, and other engineering surveys
• Work with a variety of City, County, and State Departments and outside contractors on survey projects
• Makes simple arithmetic calculations, (i.e. percentages. ratio, averages), performs inspections of materials, instruments, equipment or items to be tested for flaws or defects, observes obvious deviations in data and checks to ascertain cause
• Associate degree
• 5 years of construction related experience
• Valid Driver’s License
• Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage a team in an efficient and effective manner
• Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Dedicated and hard working
• Strong leadership qualities
• Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
• 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
• Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
• Life/Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Voluntary Benefits
• Health Care Advocate
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Team Member Referral Program
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
3 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.