[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 520184
Posted By: RC Engineering And Construction Management
Posted On: 2019-04-14 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link: PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK TO APPLY
Subject: [Project Manager] Project Manager
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Located in the Tri-Cities, WA, RC Engineering and Construction Management (RCECM) is a dynamic company that provides robust engineering and construction management support services to federal, public works, and environmental industries and clients nationwide. We provide an excellent benefit package and competitive salaries.
Job Description: Project Manager – Reliability Services
Position is located in Richland, WA. Travel and per diem have not been authorized for this position.
The objective of this procurement is to identify a qualified Project Manager candidate for immediate hire to support current growth in the Reliability Services organization within MSA.
The qualified individual for this position must be able to perform the project management functions in accordance with MSA procedures. Tasks may include the following activities:
• Provide leadership to the Integrated Project Team and deliver predictable project results through disciplined control of cost, schedule and scope.
• Develop Project Execution Plans (PEP) and initiate, develop, and prepare required documentation specified in the PEP. Assemble the required team to plan, design, and construct projects.
• Develops the work scope definition, schedule and budget baselines, and methods of performance, analysis, change control, work authorization, reports, and plans necessary for the accomplishment of the project.
• Perform timely project reviews as project design progresses from pre-conceptual to closeout, including Operational Performance Reviews, Constructability, Maintainability and Operability reviews, etc.
• Prepares monthly status reports for the project to keep the client and company management informed of progress and the status of costs and schedule as related to the budgets and previous forecasts.
• Manage project estimating and scheduling. Activities include Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) development, man-loading support organizations, prepare schedule logic, integration of schedule and estimate, and status progress.
• Coordinate with other Hanford contractors and interface management to ensure potential project constraints are identified early and mitigated.
• Support contracting for design and construction services by development of Statements of Work (SOW), review of engineering work plans, review of proposals and management of the contract as the Buyers Technical Representative (BTR) during execution of the work.
• Manage the development of construction drawings, plans and specifications in coordination with the customers.
• Coordinate and acquire the appropriate ecological, cultural, excavation, and tie-in permits for project execution.
• Coordinate start-up and commissioning of new systems.
• Maintain project records.
• Develop and implement a “work suitability” review process to evaluate Work for Other projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Project Management, Engineering, Engineering Management or other related field. The applicant may also demonstrate years of relevant experience in the work elements outlined in section 3.0 as an equivalency to a formal degree.
• 10 to 25 years’ experience managing city, county, state or federal infrastructure projects and tasks (i.e., potable water systems, sewer systems, electrical transmission and distribution systems, roads, information technology/network communication systems, general purpose facilities, etc.).
• Experience managing design and construction of infrastructure projects using an interdisciplinary integrated project team approach with subject matter experts that may include but are not limited to, civil, structural, environmental, HVAC, water systems, sewer systems, fire protection, process piping, instrumentation and controls, information technology and electrical.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
• Prior experiencing planning, baselining, and reporting using the Earned Value Management System (EVMS).
• Prior experience managing projects at the Hanford Site or other Department of Energy (DOE) complex(es).
• Demonstrated experience managing matrix (borrowed/non-direct report) resources.
• If selected for an interview, candidates are encouraged to bring with them examples (monthly cost/schedule reports, technical documents, PEPs, etc.) to demonstrate their qualifications based on the position description, required qualifications and desired qualifications.
This job is on a US federal facility site. Candidate must be able to meet requirements for working on a federal facility site without escort and without sponsorship.
RCECM is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
RC Engineering and Construction Management is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer; individuals are considered for employment regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
63 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.