[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ]
Post Number: 520300
Posted By: FootBridge Company
Posted On: 2019-04-14 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Scheduler] Project Scheduler
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Job Title: Project Scheduler
Location: Central Illinois
Duration: 1 year contract
• Experience managing schedules for large scale projects, using linear scheduling software, and advanced knowledge of construction and relevant industry practices
• Proficiency in Critical Path Scheduling software (MS Project, Primavera or comparable scheduling tool)
• Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
• Complex problem-solving skills
• Ability to work with Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project software.
• Ability to coordinate all scheduling requirements through a highly matrixed project development team to ensure resources are focused on the right project activities.
• Ability to lead Schedule Review Meetings with all project participants to ensure proper logic, prioritization, resource utilization, logistics and constraints are properly represented within the plan and schedule.
Minimum Educational Background:
BS Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, related field or equivalent work experience
• 8+ Years of experience in project management, construction or engineering. (Including minimum 5 years in scheduling/planning).
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
61 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.