[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 521554
Posted By: Jacobs Engineering Group
Posted On: 2019-04-18 01:00:27
Email Address: email@example.com
Link: please click here to apply
Subject: HVAC Tech
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Bay Saint Louis
Country: United States
NO PER DIEM
Jacobs Global Field Services is a premier provider of construction, maintenance and capital project solutions. With an ever expanding workforce of both direct hire craft and professional staff, Jacobs Global Field Services provides support to clients in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, consumer products, pulp and paper, automotive, mining and metals business lines across multiple markets.
Responsible for maintaining all HVAC systems.
* Must have knowledge of instrumentation and control systems ? electrical, electronic and pneumatic; vapor compression refrigeration system with the following types of compressors ? reciprocating, centrifugal, screw, vane all in the hermetic, semi-hermetic and open types; direct expansion coolers, flooded coolers, DX and flooded coils, with associated refrigerant metering systems, direct air, water cooled and evaporative type condensers, secondary refrigerant systems, brine, glycol, meoh, etc.
* Utilize air handling equipment and associated duct systems
* Use of all test and repair equipment needed to maintain and repair above equipment including but not limited to vacuum pumps, brazing equipment, lifting equipment, electrical test instruments and power tools
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
* Minimum 4 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience or equivalent education
* Must be certified to work with ?CFC? refrigerants
- Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you?ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Salary: Up to US$35.31 per hour
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
104 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.