[Maintenance Technician] Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician Needed in Knoxville, TN! Direct Hire Opportunity! Up to $30/hr DOE
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Trillium Construction is seeking an experienced Industrial Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician in Knoxville, TN!
This is a direct hire opportunity!
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for a wide range of electrical and mechanical maintenance duties including the upkeep, repair, preparation, and modification of all department equipment, machinery, and waste handling.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all equipment and machine processes, and their mechanical parts and components.
- Identify and machine or equipment issues, and what repairs and to what extent are needed.
- Break down, implement repairs, and reassemble machine or equipment.
- Maintain an established preventative upkeep routine and complete comprehensive examinations of each machine
- Perform other duties as required
This is a 3rd shift position, working 7:30pm-7:30am. This is a direct hire position offering $24-$30 per hour, depending on experience. No per diem or relocation benefits are offered.
If you are interested in this great opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree in a relevant field preferred, but not required
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to read and interpret instruments and gauges
- Mathematical knowledge to analyze basic circuit loads
- Knowledge of National Electric Code
- Ability to interpret discrete inputs and output in relation to a PLC
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.