Now Hiring a Team Lead in Augusta, GA
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Coordinate daily tasks according to scheduled routes.
• Monitor attendance and productivity of 2-3-person crew.
• Provide supervision and training to all crew members.
• Review daily work orders, inspect and verify that the materials loaded to the vehicle are adequate to complete the daily assignment.
• Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture among crew members, including the proper use of machinery and equipment and resolve problems when they arise.
• Monitor and report to Area Quality Managers of project details, including progress, risks, and opportunities promptly.
• Assist crew members to load and unload materials as needed.
• Assist crew members to remove, fill, compact and prepare the terrain.
• Perform site clean-up and reload leftover materials after the job assignment is complete.
Pay Rate is $25.00, Mon to Fri, 40hrs, work from 7:00am to 3:30pm
If your interested, apply now and email or call 470-361-2866
Experience in hardwood, painting, tile installation, sheetrock, plaster repair, light plumbing, framing, light electrician is a plus and is open to apply.....
• Must have a valid Drivers License and have a good (MVR).
• Must pass a Drug Screen and BG check
• Prior work experience as Foreman, Crew Lead or Team Lead.