[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 524071
Posted By: Trillium
Posted On: 2019-06-02 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: Now Hiring a Team Lead in Augusta, GA
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 30906
• Coordinate daily tasks according to scheduled routes.
• Monitor attendance and productivity of 2-3-person crew.
• Provide supervision and training to all crew members.
• Review daily work orders, inspect and verify that the materials loaded to the vehicle are adequate to complete the daily assignment.
• Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture among crew members, including the proper use of machinery and equipment and resolve problems when they arise.
• Monitor and report to Area Quality Managers of project details, including progress, risks, and opportunities promptly.
• Assist crew members to load and unload materials as needed.
• Assist crew members to remove, fill, compact and prepare the terrain.
• Perform site clean-up and reload leftover materials after the job assignment is complete.
Pay Rate is $25.00, Mon to Fri, 40hrs, work from 7:00am to 3:30pm
If your interested, apply now and email or call 470-361-2866
Experience in hardwood, painting, tile installation, sheetrock, plaster repair, light plumbing, framing, light electrician is a plus and is open to apply.....
• Must have a valid Drivers License and have a good (MVR).
• Must pass a Drug Screen and BG check
• Prior work experience as Foreman, Crew Lead or Team Lead.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
229 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.