[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 524171
Posted By: The Middlesex Corporation
Posted On: 2019-08-19 13:50:43
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: Accounts Payable Administrator
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Earn up to $750.00 in a Signing Bonus.
Compute, classify, and record numerical data to process bills received from vendors, including performing any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records.
• Receive, distribute and process invoices received for payment
• Ensure all invoices have proper approval and supporting documentation
• Match vendor invoices with delivery slips and purchase orders utilizing company’s ERP computer and data base management system, Vista, and/or via email processes
• Verify quantities, prices, and vouchering for data entry into a job cost system
• Research vendor statements, phone calls and discrepancies and
• Process team member expense report reimbursements and assist with credit card charge research and check-run processing activities
• Minimum 2 years accounts payable experience preferred
• Secondary education in accounting a plus and
• PC Proficiency (including Microsoft Excel)
• Team player including the ability to interact with project personnel and vendor accounts receivable representatives to resolve issues that may arise
• Ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles including interacting with all levels
• Self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills
• Dedicated and hard working
• High level of attention to detail
• Maintain excellent organizational skills, maintaining focus while multi-tasking
• Ability to work in a fast-paced high volume department
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
• 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
• Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
• Life/Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Voluntary Benefits
• Health Care Advocate
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Team Member Referral Program
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
SAFELY Building America’s Infrastructure Since 1972
Robert W. Pereira founded The Middlesex Corporation (TMC) in 1972. Through his vision, drive and commitment to Safety, Quality and Excellence, the organization, now encompassing various companies throughout the United States is a leader in the heavy civil construction and paving industries. This year, The Middlesex Corporation was ranked by ENR as the 211th largest contractor in the country out of more than 35,000 construction companies and 44th of the Top 50 Domestic Heavy Civil Contractors. The Middlesex Corporation is headquartered in Littleton, Massachusetts with regional offices in West Haven, Connecticut and Orlando, Florida.
The sustained success is a result of the Leadership and Team Members living the core values of Safety first in everything we do, Quality in all we offer, Integrity in the way we act and do business, Professionalism in how we represent ourselves and the company, Strong Work Ethic that produces positive results, and Commitment to the Success of all Team Members and Stakeholders.
Our Goal is to sustain our exemplary Safety record while growing into a diversified “Top 100 ENR Company” and being recognized as “One of the Best Places to Work.”
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
4 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.