Document Control Administrator
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Earn up to $750.00 in a Signing Bonus.
A construction Document Control Clerk provides direct support to the Document Control Manager. keeps track of important project documents such as project plans, vendor contracts, also creates reports for management. This position requires a professional demeanor, excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to work on wide range of tasks and initiatives, all in a fast-paced environment.
• Receive submittals from Construction Department
• Checking submittals for correct submittal/specific references
• Tracking submittal process and approval
• Updating Comprehensive Submittal list with accepted submittals
• Updating specification
• Alerting construction team of specification/RFC revisions
• Organize and track submittal list requirements
• 3-5 years of similar professional experience providing administrative support
• Knowledge of eBuilder preferred, not required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint)
• Heavy civil construction experience preferred, but not required
• Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles.
• Team player and with good interpersonal skills.
• Self-starter with good verbal and written communication skills.
• Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Dedicated and hard working.
• Above average organizational skills.
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
• 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
• Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
• Life/Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Voluntary Benefits
• Health Care Advocate
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Team Member Referral Program
SAFELY Building America’s Infrastructure Since 1972
Robert W. Pereira founded The Middlesex Corporation (TMC) in 1972. Through his vision, drive and commitment to Safety, Quality and Excellence, the organization, now encompassing various companies throughout the United States is a leader in the heavy civil construction and paving industries. This year, The Middlesex Corporation was ranked by ENR as the 211th largest contractor in the country out of more than 35,000 construction companies and 44th of the Top 50 Domestic Heavy Civil Contractors. The Middlesex Corporation is headquartered in Littleton, Massachusetts with regional offices in West Haven, Connecticut and Orlando, Florida.
The sustained success is a result of the Leadership and Team Members living the core values of Safety first in everything we do, Quality in all we offer, Integrity in the way we act and do business, Professionalism in how we represent ourselves and the company, Strong Work Ethic that produces positive results, and Commitment to the Success of all Team Members and Stakeholders.
Our Goal is to sustain our exemplary Safety record while growing into a diversified “Top 100 ENR Company” and being recognized as “One of the Best Places to Work.”
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”