[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 525564
Posted By: PeopleReady
Posted On: 2019-06-16 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Safety Specialist] Hiring Solar Safety Technician
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Lost Hills
Country: United States
· The selected candidate will be required to work in a team environment with other co-workers and managers.
· Assist in providing Site Safety Orientation Training
· Learn and become familiar with OSHA, and Environmental Regulations.
· Assist other Safety coordinators is Safety related duties.
· Report any problems and timely communicate to your manager.
· Take injured employees to medical facilities for treatment.
· Follow up with injured employees treatment and return to work program.
· Perform department administrative duties as assigned.
· A “safety first” attitude is absolutely quintessential to being successful in this position.
· Be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
· Have an avid understanding of all Microsoft applications
· High School Graduate. Some college is preferred
· Certifications such as First Aid, CPR, AED, NFPA 70e, and OSHA 30.
· A minimum of 5 years of experience is preferred for this position.
· Previous related experience in safety construction or industrial safety field.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
172 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.