[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 526021
Posted By: Skilled Trades Services
Posted On: 2019-06-16 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Heavy Equipment] Experienced Pile Driver Operator - Vermeer PD10
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Colorado Springs
Country: United States
Skilled Trades Services is now hiring for Pile Driver Operator in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The Pile Driver Operator must have a valid license with recent experience operating Vermeer PD-10 equipment for utility solar farm.
- Drive piles to provide support for solar arrays/panels.
- Ability to move levers of hoisting equipment, position piles and hammers over pilings.
- Ability to activate power hammers that drive poles to required depths.
- Ability to monitor gauges, dials, controlling equipment operations.
- Review project plans and drawings and ensure that the project is built according to design.
- Communicate job information to important parties
- Operates all equipment in a safe manner and efficient working practices
- Maintain tools and equipment; perform safety checks
- Clean equipment as required
- Must have Vermeer PD-10 operating experience
- Preferred ability to operate skid steer or mini-excavators
- Valid Driverís License
- The position requires the unrestricted use of hands, arms, shoulders, upper/lower back, visual acuity, depth, and color perception.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Minimum age 18
- Provide personal transportation to and from the job site.
- Proof of Identity and Employment Authorization.
- Must pass drug screen and background check.
For immediate consideration, please submit resume or call 704-944-3547 or 704-944-3548.
Skilled Trades Services is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
98 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.