[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Skilled Trades Services has IMMEDIATE openings for EXPERIENCED Commercial Electricians for commercial work in the Knoxville, TN area.
No Travel, No Per Diem, No Lodging! Local Candidates Only need apply!
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Cutting, bending, threading and running electrical conduit materials in a production/goal orientated environment.
- Pull electrical wiring through electrical conduit.
- Experienced running 1/2" & 3/4" rigid & EMT conduit.
- Experienced running cable tray.
- Terminated electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices.
- Understand and Read Single Line Drawings (Control).
- Other assigned tasks and duties as assigned.
- Have +/- 8-10 years experience as a commercial electrician (Journeyman).
- Have +/- 5-8 years experience as a commercial electrician (Top-Helpers).
- Experienced in reading and interpreting electrical blue prints and drawings.
- Must be willing to work various shifts as required.
- Experience and proficiency running electrical conduit with precision expertise.
- Must be hard working and have the drive and determination to complete the task at hand.
- Must be dependable and willing to complete the project at hand from start to finish.
- Possess "all" basic hand tools (i.e. channel locks, screwdrivers, volt meter, battery drill, etc.).
- Essential skills include: excellent organization and time management with attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Only Authorized Workers Eligible to work in the United States. (Will be E-Verified)
- Valid Drivers License, State or Govt. Issued ID and Valid Social Security Card Required.
- All Basic electrical hand tools (including hacksaw, battery drill, etc.).
- Hardhat, Work Boots, Safety Glasses, Gloves & Reflective Safety Vest Required.
About The Projects:
- Commercial New Construction Project.
- New Construction/Renovations.
- Local Work.
- Long Term Projects
What We Offer:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or ATM/Debit Card Payment
How To Apply:
Contact Skilled Trades Services
- Phone: 704-944-3547 or 704-944-3548
- Fax Resume To: 866-900-6160
Skilled Trades Services represents companies across the nation ranging from small family owned businesses to major national contractors. If you are a skilled tradesman, we can offer you a competitive salary.
Skilled Trades Services works with Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and General Contractors throughout the Southeast Region of the US. We are always looking to expand our database of qualified skilled trades craftsmen. We are a leading supplier of commercial, residential and industrial construction trades including, electricians, pipe fitters, pipe welders, plumbers, carpenters, millwrights, sheet metal mechanics, etc. Skilled Trades Services Southeast Regional office places craftspeople in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, North Carolina, South Carolina among other markets throughout the US . If you are interested in employment opportunities with Skilled Trades Services, please contact us.