[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 526686
Posted By: Tech USA
Posted On: 2019-07-07 00:04:01
Email Address: ZZazueta@techusa.net
Subject: [Field Technician] CMT Technician Needed in Phoenix, AZ - ACI/ATTI/Nuclear Density Gauge training
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 85040
NO PER DIEM-LOCAL POSTING-NO RELOCATION
12 month Contract to Hire - $18-$22ph
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide clear documentation of findings/results
• Communicate information to Project Manager and discusses accuracy of data in preparation for submittal
• Maintain assigned equipment
• Follow safety rules and practices and other safety requirements for all projects
• Perform pre-task planning prior to executing work
• Report any safety issues or concerns to management
• Be responsible for maintaining quality standards on all projects
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 6 months experience required
• Valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history
• ACI certification
• Successful completion of related internal safety certifications
• Nuclear Density Gauge certification within 6 months of hire.
Perform field and/or laboratory testing, observation, and inspection of construction materials (e.g. soils, aggregates, concrete, asphalt, and steel). Communicate with project manager, engineering technicians, client representative, contractor’s representative and others as applicable regarding the construction site, project requirements, and testing, observation, and inspection requirements and results. Transport material samples with associated identifying documentation to the laboratory for further testing and analysis. Tabulate, prepare, and submit data and observation in the form of written and digital reports as work is performed for daily transmittal. Maintain and clean equipment, vehicles and work areas. May assist with scheduling and dispatch of Technicians to project sites. Adhere to strict safety standards.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
16 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.