[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 526693
Posted By: Worley
Posted On: 2019-06-12 00:10:00
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link: Please Click Here to apply
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Commerce City
Country: United States
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobsí Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Lie out, position, align, and fit together fabricated parts.
* Read and interpret blueprints, ISO?s, filed installations, material takeoffs, field sketches, and understand specifications
* Fabricate and install screw pipe, socket weld pipe, stainless tubing, carbon steel weld pipe, stainless steel weld pipe
* Miter and fabricate all pipe
* Installs valves, underground pipe, pipe hangers and supports
* Steam and heat tracing
* Use beveling machine
* Basic plumbing repair
* Minor valve maintenance and repair
* Test piping systems
* Oxygen and acetylene cutting
* Basic rigging
* Operation of pneumatic and electric tools
* Leak test tubing systems
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
* Minimum 4 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience
* NCCER Certified Plus
* Physical Requirements:
- Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiatives, we believe that you will find a flourishing career here at Worley.
Salary: US$26.96 - US$28.08 per hour + No Per Diem
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
345 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.