[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 526701
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-06-12 03:40:01
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Journeyman Electrician - $22-36/hour - PER DIEM OFFERED (6842645)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 85225
Journeyman Electrician openings in Chandler, AZ!
Pay ranges from $22-36 an hour, based off results from a skills assessment.
10-20 hours of overtime each week!
PER DIEM OFFERED FOR THOSE WHO QUALIFY! (120+ miles away)
- Direct electrical construction work for assigned projects
- Troubleshoot and provide resolution in electrical circuits, systems, and equipment
- Ensure professional resolution of escalated field related issues and customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with Field Support teams to maintain project flow
- Enforce all national and local codes and keep up with any changes in the industry
- Drive a safety-first culture and lead by example
- Evaluate employee work performance and provide guidance and development
- 5+ years experience in commercial or industrial electrical construction
- Working knowledge of construction, electrical work, systems, and troubleshooting
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes and OSHA safety standards
- Possess strong expertise in all aspects of trade related materials, components, equipment, systems, methods of installation, safety procedures, safe work practices, trade related calculations, blueprint and drawing interpretation, and trouble shooting.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Effective communication, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
Interested and qualified candidates please apply to Mackenzie
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
223 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.