[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 527077
Posted By: TEI Construction Services
Posted On: 2019-06-25 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Construction Manager] Construction Manager
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 29303
The Construction Manager reports to the Project Manager and leads the execution of the direct scope of work at a Project Services (PS) project. The Construction Manager is responsible for coordination and completion of the project and to this end will perform a variety of tasks including setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring and summarizing progress of the project to the Project Manager.
• Directly leads and oversees entire labor force at a project site; sets deadlines and assigns work plans to project supervision.
• Directly leads and oversees all subcontractors at the project site, ensures proper coordination of activities for all construction occurring on the project.
• Directly leads project support team of field engineers, superintendents and project administrators.
• Leads on-site craft recruiting initiatives; leverages labor relationships to identify craft candidates.
• Creates work environment focused on project execution with unwavering commitment to workplace safety and quality.
• Resolves complex personnel issues at project site; seeks to resolve issues with limited company exposure.
• Establishes and maintains a positive relationship with key customer contacts; creates a customer focused project environment.
• Partners with other project team members to support overall project objectives.
• Ensures project is executed in compliance with contractual obligations.
• Demonstrated success in leading non-union, direct hire construction projects.
• Demonstrated success in leading multiple subcontractors on complex construction projects.
• Demonstrated engagement with key construction labor management personnel.
• Ability to build rapport and positive relationship with on-site personnel.
• Ability to contribute as a member of a project leadership team.
Qualified applicants should send resumes to email@example.com
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
122 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.