[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 527255
Posted By: Jacobs Engineering Group
Posted On: 2019-06-18 03:07:32
Email Address: email@example.com
Link: Please Click Here to apply
Subject: Ironworker Helper
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobsí Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
* Responsible for executing helper duties to assist assigned crew.
* Read blueprints and specification to determine the scope of work: location, quantities, and sizes of materials required
* Identify all tools required for tasks and identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks
* Use basic tools and care of the tools
* Use of hand electric power tools and pneumatic tools
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
* Entry Level
* Industrial construction/maintenance industry experience preferred
* Knowledge of applicable safety rules
* Knowledge of fire protection
* Physical Requirements:
* Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiatives, we believe that you will find a flourishing career here at Worley.
Salary: US$12.00 - US$19.00 per hour + No Per Diem
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
393 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.