[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 527360
Posted By: PeopleReady
Posted On: 2019-06-30 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Foreman] Hiring Electrical Foreman
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
· Managing and providing leadership for safety and environmental programs
· Monitoring job costing, quality reporting, forecasting and productivity
· Coordinating all manpower, materials and equipment
· Completing field administration: timesheets, quantity reports, purchases and the job diaries
· Organizing and coordinating all subcontractor activities
· Implementing and monitoring the construction plan; including scheduling and logistics
· Supervising and mentoring field personnel (15+ electricians)
· Journeyman Electrician is required
· OSHA 30 card required
· A proven track record of delivering safe projects on schedule and within budget
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to perform a variety of tasks under multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Demonstrated leadership skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Proficient in MS Office Suite
· Excellent knowledge of the Building Codes
· Job requires working in all elements, depending on job location, time of year, heat, cold, rain, snow.
· Must be able to utilize construction site sanitary facilities (Porta-Johns).
· Employee's personal weight and personal tools cannot exceed weight limit of ladder (Class 1-250 lbs., Class 1A-300 lbs.).
· Wear personal protective equipment (hard hat, safety glasses at all times), respirator when required.
· Climbing ladders and steep stairs, crawling, standing, stooping, bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, reaching, able to routinely lift heavy objects in excess of 50 pounds and pushing and pulling of objects is require.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
93 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.