[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 527400
Posted By: The Middlesex Corporation
Posted On: 2019-08-19 13:50:43
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: Concrete Mixer Driver
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Earn up to $750.00 in a Signing Bonus.
This position is primarily responsible for the safe and timely delivery of concrete at the assigned project or job site.
Reports To: Dispatch Manager
Status: Full Time/Hourly
• Report to work at your assigned time.
• Deliver concrete to the customer as your delivery ticket specifies and maintain your daily log.
• Understand the properties of concrete.
• Perform pre and post inspections of your truck and maintain VCRs.
• Take the most expeditious route to your assigned delivery.
• If there is any question of the safety of delivery on the site immediately notify dispatch.
• Maintain superior customer service and provide positive, clear concise communications with the customer.
• Never dump left over concrete without signed permission.
• Make sure you get all required signatures on your delivery ticket.
• Keep you mixer clean both outside and in the drum daily.
• Complete wash out procedure at the end of the day.
• Follow all safety, environmental and company policies and procedures.
• High school or GED with two years of front discharge experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and excellent driving record.
• Pass DOT drug screen and maintain DOT physical card.
• Knowledge of delivery area.
• Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work involves lifting of material and equipment up to 50 pounds. This work requires the use of safety equipment including but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protection, work boots and hard hats.
• Loose fitting clothes, jewelry or shorts are not permitted.
Mass Ready Mix is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
8 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.