Concrete Mixer Driver
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Earn up to $750.00 in a Signing Bonus.
This position is primarily responsible for the safe and timely delivery of concrete at the assigned project or job site.
Reports To: Dispatch Manager
Status: Full Time/Hourly
• Report to work at your assigned time.
• Deliver concrete to the customer as your delivery ticket specifies and maintain your daily log.
• Understand the properties of concrete.
• Perform pre and post inspections of your truck and maintain VCRs.
• Take the most expeditious route to your assigned delivery.
• If there is any question of the safety of delivery on the site immediately notify dispatch.
• Maintain superior customer service and provide positive, clear concise communications with the customer.
• Never dump left over concrete without signed permission.
• Make sure you get all required signatures on your delivery ticket.
• Keep you mixer clean both outside and in the drum daily.
• Complete wash out procedure at the end of the day.
• Follow all safety, environmental and company policies and procedures.
• High school or GED with two years of front discharge experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and excellent driving record.
• Pass DOT drug screen and maintain DOT physical card.
• Knowledge of delivery area.
• Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work involves lifting of material and equipment up to 50 pounds. This work requires the use of safety equipment including but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protection, work boots and hard hats.
• Loose fitting clothes, jewelry or shorts are not permitted.
Mass Ready Mix is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”