[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 527739
Posted By: BHI Energy
Posted On: 2019-08-16 09:17:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link: Click here to apply for: Scheduler - Transmission
Subject: Scheduler - Transmission (323896)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New Hampshire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 03106
- Develop, maintain, analyze and manage engineering and construction activities and resources to the level necessary to support project and department requirements and needs.
- Monitor and report on baselines for cost and schedule
- Identify internal and external resources in the schedule and any constraints on current project, schedule conflicts, weather delays or cost overruns which would impact meeting project objectives..
- Assist in developing alternative solutions for resolving resource constraints, schedule conflicts and cost overruns.
- Communicate engineering and construction status and resource loading with team members and Lead Projects Planner and Scheduler
- Communicate project plan changes and advise team members of potential conflicts and solutions.
- Expedite project plan changes and coordinate internal and external reallocation of resources to accommodate changes and conflicts.
- Evaluate forecasts to assure desired results are achieved.
- Participate in intra and inter departmental activities to assure adherence to schedule and established guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management or equivalent experience
- Minimum of (8) years planning and scheduling experience in Transmission or power generation projects of multiple complexity
- Minimum of (5) year's experience developing resource loaded baseline schedules in Primavera 6 and integrating Constructor Level 3 schedules into the overall project schedule
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of Critical Path Methodology and Risk Management.
- Thorough knowledge of construction logistics, policies and procedures, resource planning and materials management.
- Ability to prioritize and manage updating of multiple project assignments.
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally with project management, corporate management, customer engineers, and construction contractors and guide individuals to goal achievement or modify behavior to accommodate tasks, situations and individuals involved.
- Successful track record of managing schedules on $15 - 50+ million projects
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management measurement of Engineering and Construction and experience with Trend Analysis
- Demonstrated experience using Excel, Word, P-6 and MS Project
- Must have a valid Driver's License and be insurable. Will be provided a vehicle and gas card.
- Will be subject to successful Background Investigation and Drug Screening prior to start on the job.
- Requires US Citizenship or Permanent Resident Green Card
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
189 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.