[Mechanical Engineer] Commissioning Agent
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Please send all resumes to email@example.com
Located in Southern Missouri.
Per diem $149/day @ 7 days per week
2 year long project.
The Commissioning Agent (CxA):
1. Directly manages all aspects from Commissioning from CL0 through CL 6
2. Ensures Implementation and Maintenance and accuracy of the Projectís CXAlloy database system
3. Ensures all equipment is installed, powered, and integrated correctly during construction to ensure vertical start-up
4. Coordinate with all key stakeholders on training, safety, start-up, commissioning, validation, qualification, and maintenance and operations programs
5. Prepares, manage, and drives the commissioning schedule and commissioning plan
6. Performs such other duties as the Supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.