[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
ZACHRY INDUSTRIAL, INC. is actively looking for an experienced Dirt Equipment Foreman for a new construction job in Sabine Pass, TX.
• Foreman- $34.50
• Work Schedule is between 5-10’s and 7-12’s. Days and Nights shifts available.
• Start date ASAP.
• Per Diem is available for most positions.
• Industrial Construction Experience, New Construction experience a plus.
• Ability to work varying hours
• Ability and willingness to complete other work duties as assigned
• Ability to read, understand IFC drawings.
• Understand when to stop production work and when a RFI needs to be initiated.
• Read and understand craft specs and cut sheets, craft spec procedures and recommendations
• Plan work and execute
• Ability to take drawings, required material, line out helpers and execute
• Work equipment knowledge
• Basic maintenance (inspections)
• Safe operations practices
• Footage, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions to perform all craft duties.
• Former Zachry Employee
• New Construction Experience a plus
If you are a qualified and experienced in these crafts please apply online at www.1800jobsusa.com and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Monique @ 682-260-8673
How to Apply:
1. On the top right corner click on “EMPLOYMENT”
2. Click on “Create a Profile/Log In”
3. On Quick Job Search, Location, Select US-Port Arthur, TX
4. Click on Job Title of Interest. (Foreman Heavy Equipment)
5. Read description.
6. Scroll to the bottom and Click on “Apply to Position.”
7. On first time user, Click on “Create New Account and Continue your Application”
ZACHRY is dedicated in providing a Safe and Drug Free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer