[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 528003
Posted By: Spencer Ogden
Posted On: 2019-07-14 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [NDT/NDE Technician] Immediately available UT Level II Technician!
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 82801
currently looking for qualified Level II Radiographers to support our Wyoming operations. The RT Level II Technician will be performing calibrations, Nondestructive Tests, and evaluations for acceptance or rejection determinations according to written instructions and record results. The Level II must be capable of interpreting welds made from various processes according to but not limited to ASME, ANSI, API, and AWS codes. The RT Level II Technician may be responsible for on-the-job training and guidance of Trainees and RT Assistants. The Level II Technician will organize and report results.
• Actively participate in Company and Client safety programs
• Control the radiation area
• Set up and utilize nondestructive testing equipment
• Calibrate nondestructive testing equipment
• Conduct Radiographic tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities (defects)
• Establish techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection, ensuring strict adherence to safety regulations
• Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications or standards and evaluate results
• Interpret radiographs
• Organize and report test results
• Fill out daily radiation reports
• May perform specialized inspections
• May instruct and supervise others
• Perform other job related tasks as assigned by management
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Some college preferred
• Certified Level II RT
• Industrial Radiography Radiation Safety Personnel (IRRSP) or applicable agreement state card
• Level II MT,PT and UT T is a plus
• Technical background in NDT methods and procedures
• Demonstrated ability to effectively perform assigned NDT tasks and interpret results of inspections
• Knowledge of NDT equipment
• Strong work ethic
• Exceptional safety and quality awareness
• Mechanical aptitude
• Adaptable to changing schedules
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Team work
• Ability to follow directions and procedures
• Willingness to travel
Physical Demands and Work Conditions
• Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, talking, hearing, visual acuity, accommodation and color vision
• Moving, carrying, lifting, objects in excess of 50 lbs
• Climbing and working off of ladders, stairs, and scaffolding in excess of 100 ft
• Working extended hours and standing for extended periods of time
• Work in indoor and out door environments in conditions of extreme heat and cold
• Work in and near industrial hazards.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
67 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.